Friday, July 10, 2009

T.A.G.G.E.D.L.A.G.I.

What you're supposed to do... and please do not spoil the fun...
Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours.
Then tag 20 good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you.
The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Kippie
2. Kip
3. Zul

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Security guard (x-force command) 2005
2. Financial market consultant (mega anthem) 2009
3. Salesman

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Gombak
2. Muar
3. Putrajaya

TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
1. Ceplos
2. Citer yang ade awek lawa2..
3. Bio-nik
4. Transformers the animated series

PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. Mekah
2. Dreamland
3. Japan
4. Egypt
5. Bilik tidur

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Nasi goreng ayam belada
2. Kueh kacang
3. Putu Bambu jat Ayer itam~

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. Taylor swift
2. Harta
3. Wife
4. Scandel

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Dont know
2. Unpredicted
3. Unnamed

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Soko
2. Kangen band
3. The times
[erk..same n cik lynna lor..tiru!!!]

THREE FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
1. Futsal
2. Badminton
3. Tennis

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. Sky Juice
2. Teh Ice
3. Air Suam [jage sore r kononye~]

I'M TAGGING THE FOLLOWING:-
1. Epul [nak sangat aku update!!].
2. Sume yg tersenarai dalam follower.
3. Sesiapa yg sudi.

No comments: